Welcome to the Thyroid Treatment Center, LLC
The Thyroid Treatment Center, LLC is a veterinary practice dedicated exclusively to the care and treatment of feline hyperthyroidism with I131. It is a new facility built within the existing Pet Emergency Center and is conveniently located 60 miles north of Seattle in Mt. Vernon, Washington. The facility is operated by Dr. Eric Anderson and Dr. Alan Williams.
I-131 Therapy includes:
- Review of all pertinent case records and radiographs
- Two day hospitalization in the nuclear medicine ward
- Radioisotope (I-131) and appropriate radiation monitoring
- Daily care and feeding (and as much love as we can safely give)
- Three month and /or as needed follow-up consultations regarding test results between the Thyroid Treatment Center & the referring veterinarian.
- Diagnostic tests performed at your clinic prior to therapy;
- Emergency medical tests, procedures or medications needed during the patient's hospitalization for therapy;
- Post-therapy T4 determination performed at your clinic.
The total cost of the service is $1125.00 US.
Call 1-888-3T4-CATS (888-384-2287)
Fax records to 1-855-518-1488